8/10/2012

BIENVENIDOS!

¡Hola estudiantes!
Yo soy la Señora Petrucci
Estoy muy feliz que ustedes van a ser un parte de mi clase!


I would love to introduce myself a ustedes:

I graduated from Brigham Young University in Health and Spanish Secondary Ed.
I married a fabulous man who happens to be from Italy (hence the fun last name)
How do you pronounce my last name? Petroochie (cci in Italian is like saying chi)
I am a Mother of two children that attend our school.
I love to dance, sing, and cook.
(we will probably dabble a bit in all of these during this semester)
I lived in Paraguay for 14 months.



¡Questa foto tomamos en el aeropuerto en Asunción Paraguay!

Agosto, 8, 2000

If you come to class, prepared to learn, have fun, and participate, you will not only learn Spanish but we will all have una experiencia maravillosa!
 
Extra Credit: If you read this blog post, comment and tell me your favorite spanish word you have learned.

Bonus: Do you know what countries border Paraguay?